Arc Infinitum 3 Arc Infinitum 3

The grey haired character's voice actor is very strange sounding. The animation and copyright (lol) are all that's keeping this off tv.

A competitive battle A competitive battle

This song is really dope, animation is poor, idea is kinda interesting, I usually hate pony shit. Watch the tags, change if possible.

KyenzaCartoons responds:

Damn, I put a lot of work into the animation. Guess I just have to try harder!

Rigby's Audition Rigby's Audition

nice animation, I just don't get it. like wtf man...

Lifeinacemetery responds:

Thanks. It's an interview with the voice actor on how he got the job acting as Rigby. I animated to look like the actual cartoon character was an actor that had to audition for his role.

The Most Irish Man in The The Most Irish Man in The

This is fucking stupid.

Ep1cPro responds:

I know that. but to prove that I need more than This is fucking stupid

Thanks for the feedback though. :D

Wrasslin Buddies 2 Wrasslin Buddies 2

This is fucking worse than the last piece of shit I think I told you to kill yourself right? Stop making shitty poorly drawn 1 minute cartoons about old wrestlers in a fucking whisper you little fucking kid, go ride your bike or hang yourself.

Yisus La resurrección. ( Yisus La resurrección. (

I laughed at how mexican this was lololol, didn't understand a fucking thing said, but was still pretty funny. Good job I guess.

Quebec Libre Quebec Libre

This is kind of annoying, but maybe your sending some deep message I don't understand. Video makes no fucking sense.

MelodyPadControlUnit responds:

The video indeed has a deep massage, but if you find the video, the beat and my voice annoying, even in english youd probably would not like it more. I'm saying in french (resumé): We should not always be divided like a game of chess, In society i'd love a talk with the gouvernment but the king his well guarded, and make other reference to human kind like it was a chess world.

Wrasslin Buddies Wrasslin Buddies

Are you five years old? I feel like you are either five, or a really stupid 6+ year old.

Alien Swurm Alien Swurm

I actually kinda like the animation despite how simple it is, I do not like however, the lack of connection to the faceless characters and the shortness of this animation. lots of potential with your idea, but seemingly no effort.

COCAINUM COCAINUM

I found this really funny, you could have definitely taken it somewhere though, this is more of a short, but it has much potential as a flash movie. decent animation, could improve some, liked the music as well. Voice acting was a bit sub-par.