Robot Snake Robot Snake

This was okay I guess, gets old really fast.

Car Game Car Game

boring, loud as shit, no point to continue playing, really good practice but don't put this shit on this fucking website.

Messi plays Basketball Messi plays Basketball

boring af, didn't like it at all, stupid premise, shitty gameplay, annoying music, bad graphics.

My Little Shooter: Murder My Little Shooter: Murder

Pretty boring, I would change the button from shift, it will cause many to enable sticky keys, which can be a pain. Does the game just never end? constant shooting with no bonus/penalty for anything? A useless score? I would also have the play button show up only after the game is finished loading.

Sharpen Your Pencil Sharpen Your Pencil

This is pretty boring, the music could be better. The barriers only seem to bring up a popup saying be careful, giving no incentive not to hit them, you should change it so people must start over after repeatedly hitting them, maybe a damage bar? very simple game, nothing standing out very much.

Coin toss Coin toss

This is a waste of flash, good practice for putting things into user interface format, but not worth putting on newgrounds.

HelloKitty Balloon Ride HelloKitty Balloon Ride

Really boring, why did you make this? No storyline, no music, decent sound effects, it's a really slow paced 'game'. The only thing I can give you points for is the functionality, it seems to do what you intend it to.

Snail in the maze Snail in the maze

somewhat good concept, reminded me of pushing boulders in the old pokemon games. It gets old kind of quickly and lacks a storyline. decent graphics/music.

Amazing Escape the Island Amazing Escape the Island

745 seconds. Decent game, really hard to compete with afro ninjas escape series, and considering that's about all I can compare to, this isn't really great. some really strange things, that provide little logic, and a lot of random clicking, the things that do require thinking are extremely simple, graphics are quite lacking, sound wasn't much to my liking either, however great idea, and very functional.

The Zombie Rampage The Zombie Rampage

It's a fucking white fucking screen you fucking tard; kill yourself.