All 15 art Reviews

Barbossa Barbossa

I don't know enough about art to 'judge', but this looks really good in my opinion, captures a realistic face, is it someone you've seen?

Flowers at the discotheque Flowers at the discotheque

wow, this is REALLY good.

Rainbow Yeti Rainbow Yeti

This is really cool, I would spend more time making the lines less apparent, and making the colors flow, also some more vibrant tools would look great, pastels, idk, it just has no effect, and stands out less than your other pieces, possibly more color contrast?

An octopus disguised as a man An octopus disguised as a man

This is REALLY good, I feel that you are damaging this piece of art though, by not adding any color, I think the teeth would look really good rainbow colored, with a red background or something, I feel color is one of the most important pieces that take a piece from good to an expressive piece of art.

hochpoch responds:

dude, I did this with a calligraphy pen. Color would have ruined this.

Man Who Could Eat The World Man Who Could Eat The World

This is very good, I love the feeling this picture gives, you really know how to create emotion where there is none, I like this a lot.

Sun, Sun! Mr. Mr. Sun Sun, Sun! Mr. Mr. Sun

This is really good, I LOVE the texture you have created here, the mood expressed is really expressive and it looks amazing. The only suggestion I offer is to make this larger, and give some more around the edges, create more of an environment, put your art in a home, it really makes things stand out.

Adventure Time Adventure Time

wow this is incredible, I only wish it had some more creativity, but really nice work regardless.

itsKris responds:

Thanks. Right now, I'm trying to practice my painting skills right now, more so over testing my creativity and imagination. Eventually I'll move back in to demonstrating my own ideas (or at least putting my own spin on things) once I'm more comfortable with my skills as an artist.

To be fair, Adventure time is already pretty damn creative haha, but thank you for the review!

Final reached the destination Final reached the destination

This is really beautiful and it looks very flowing and effortless, so much creativity with what seems as so few strokes in comparison to many other artists of this caliber. I wish it were bigger :/ and more contrast could be used in the foreground of this.

KayaKure responds:

It is bigger, I just had to comprimise it because of NG.. See it in full size at my DeviantArt.. I hate I couldn't get it bigger here :c

But thank you really much.. I think this is the best I ever made, I'm actually proud of this!

Axolotl Waters Axolotl Waters

This is beautiful :') Good friend.

Status Quo - Surreal Status Quo - Surreal

Wow

This is great, I have a feeling its a about something, what is it though?