Arc Infinitum 3 Arc Infinitum 3

The grey haired character's voice actor is very strange sounding. The animation and copyright (lol) are all that's keeping this off tv.

A competitive battle A competitive battle

This song is really dope, animation is poor, idea is kinda interesting, I usually hate pony shit. Watch the tags, change if possible.

KyenzaCartoons responds:

Damn, I put a lot of work into the animation. Guess I just have to try harder!

Rigby's Audition Rigby's Audition

nice animation, I just don't get it. like wtf man...

Lifeinacemetery responds:

Thanks. It's an interview with the voice actor on how he got the job acting as Rigby. I animated to look like the actual cartoon character was an actor that had to audition for his role.

Robot Snake Robot Snake

This was okay I guess, gets old really fast.

Car Game Car Game

boring, loud as shit, no point to continue playing, really good practice but don't put this shit on this fucking website.

Messi plays Basketball Messi plays Basketball

boring af, didn't like it at all, stupid premise, shitty gameplay, annoying music, bad graphics.

Epilogue Epilogue

The only bothersome thing is how it's one tone/instrument for pretty much the entire thing, if that's the case, the instrument you pick must have more character, ie airy sax, bright piano, vibes with harder mallets.

[OS] Stephanie [OS] Stephanie

I don't like the phrasing/rubato in this song, pace it over longer phrases and I think this could be really good

ObsidianSnow responds:

Thanks for the review!

MR! - Skyward MR! - Skyward

You strum too hard and fast on the chords.The solo lacks style/feeling, great notes/rhythm, but it gets boring with the lack of musicality and somewhat poor transitions. I like the chords, but overall, this is kind of lazy.

Barbossa Barbossa

I don't know enough about art to 'judge', but this looks really good in my opinion, captures a realistic face, is it someone you've seen?

Flowers at the discotheque Flowers at the discotheque

wow, this is REALLY good.

Rainbow Yeti Rainbow Yeti

This is really cool, I would spend more time making the lines less apparent, and making the colors flow, also some more vibrant tools would look great, pastels, idk, it just has no effect, and stands out less than your other pieces, possibly more color contrast?